Wednesday 30 July 2014

Weatherproof outfits

The weather in Holland is... really weird. The weather swings from nice and warm to 'I FLOOD THE WHOLE FREAKING COUNTRY RIGHT NOW'! I'm not even kidding! A few days ago whole cities were.... flooded. People's houses were literally filled with water. The fact that it's July and summer doesn't really apply to my country, I guess.
So, as a Dutch citizen I need to be prepared for every kind of weather. All day, every day.



You'll probably guess the weather that day wasn't really promising. It actually looks like it's fall. SURPRISE! It's friggin' summer haha. I've made sure I won't catch a cold, but won't sweat it out at the time. 'Cause believe me, even if it's raining, the weather is still very oppressive. So here's my summer/fall outfit.

The next thing I know, the sun shines bright and suddenly the summery feelings are back. All I can think of is tropical shit! I've been shopping at The Sting and it's my lucky day - SUPER SALE!

boyfriend jeans, turtle top
Doesn't this look beachy and tropical? It's not too cold or too hot for the weather around here. I would definitely wear this on summer nights. The fit is sooooo loose and I love it. I don't like those skinny, tiny cloths in summer. They tend to get really sticky and it's just so hot. Pfffff. 
This turtle neck fits surprisingly good. I'm wearing an XL. I get really uncomfortable when something's tight around my neck. I tend to get the feeling I can't breathe. So, that's why I took an XL. It's nicely wide and that's perfect for hot summer days. 
These items were on major SAAAAALE! Boyfriend jeans: 59.95 - 19.95. Turtle top: 15.00 - 9.95. So, I immediately bought it haha.



You see the turtle top is really coming up high to my face. I really, really like it and I did not expect that at all. I neeeeever wear shirts or tops this high. To show you guys it's not suffocating me, I made close ups. The neck is nicely loose!



Oh my God, it fits my bag perrrrrrfectly! "Perfectemundo, muchacha!" Tropical all the way. Can't wait to wear this.


Well, I've been snoopin' around for cloths for fall, too. Since I'm buying the jeans, why not look for items to combine it with? I'd love a fluffy cardigan this fall in a fun color, like blue - definitely my favorite color if that wasn't clear yet haha - and there they were! Just in, cute and fluffy cardigans! Mine is blue, but there's also off-whitepink pastel and navy!


There's a new trend going around the world (of fashion). Items lookin' like marble. This top is a perfect example. It's a really easy print to combine. Easy, but it ain't boring.



Shirts/tops with oneliners or a good quote are also 'the shit' nowadays. I decided to tie it up 'cause I don't take this too seriously haha. This trend is really something to play a little with. The top is also on sale! 17.95 - 9.95!

Thesting.com is a really cool site if you want some easy and nicely fitting cloths for a cheap and teen-friendly price. Worth checkin'!

Let me know if you found anything!

Much love, Yasmae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write down that opinion, whoooo!