Tuesday 28 October 2014

Hmmmm, (P)interesting! Obaema?

Check this out. I've literally never taken a look on Pinterest. Until 3 weeks ago. I have to admit, I am ob.s.e.s.s.e.d. with it. There are so many things I see and want to make, or do, or create, or buy, or just.... stare at it 'till 3 am hahaha.

Unfortunately, I didn't actually have time for my "life". All my hours were put into school. So, when you visit my page, be aware of the fact it's the start of something big. It's just..... really small right now hahaha.

HERE'S MY PAAAAAAGE!!!

I so badly want to change my room into something else.... my walls are now turquoise, lime green and white. "Change! Yes we can!" ~Wellllll, if Obama said so....~

Oh, by the way. I met Obama in Amsterdam and he was a total sweetheart. We're homies now. Got to call him bae... or should I say OBAEMA?!

But ooooookay, back to the story.

I saw many, many, many great things on Pinterest, but there was one I would really love to do:


I mean LOOK at it. It is goooooorgeous! Classy and stylish, but still looking so creative and hand-made. I have a lot of white furniture in my room, so this should fit quite perfectly.

Let me know if you have inspirational and cool stuff in your room! Or, maybe you're also searching for things to renew your room and spice it up a little!

Much love, Yasmae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write down that opinion, whoooo!