Sunday 21 September 2014

Golden gal

Whaddup y'all? How are my golden guys 'n gals doing? 

I am in love with my new pants... super high waisted black skinny jeans by Monki (25 euro). Finally some pants that can hold my butt and aren't too loose around my stomach. I've been combining it with different tops, but here's part 1:


I've been wearing it with a grey crop top, to break the black-n-gold. So basically... this outfit is pretty basic, but accessories make the difference. Starting from the bottom: beige all stars, black pants, black and gold belt, grey crop top (H&M 2 euro!!), gold bracelet, black and gold necklace. You can see I'm feeling strooooooooooong, haha.

So, started from the bottom, now we're here: hair and make up!


Haha ofcouuuuuurse, it's black and gold, too. I personally love winged eyeliner. I finished it with some golden glitters, which I applied with an eyeshadow brush.
My hair is a basic ponytail with a little twist. Literally, I just twisted some strings of hair and put my scrunchie around it. To make sure it stays this way, I used 2 bobby pins.
And voilĂ , you're ready to go.

READY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!



GO GET 'EM TIGER! KICK SOME ASS!

Much love, Yasmae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write down that opinion, whoooo!