Tuesday 28 October 2014

Denimitely

Definitely. Denim is friggin' awesome. This raw material can be brought to life with any fashion elixer. I don't know... maybe I'm in some sort of Harry Potter-mood today. 

Anyways, I've been checking out Pinterest for the last couple of weeks (O my Gaaaawd, I totally love Pinterest!), when a couple of denim fashion items flew accross my screen.




I absolutely love these hand-crafted looking pieces. I really hope I'll will be able to make these. Maybe with a little bit of sewing classes, the bottom one will be mineeeeee (of course own version of it)!
When that time comes, you will denimitely see mine on the internet.

Let us know if you have ever done anything like this before. Or maybe you didn't do it on your own, but you own an awesome denim piece!

Much love,
Yasmae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write down that opinion, whoooo!