Monday 21 July 2014

Pretty Kool For Oldschool

Do you guys know Kool & The Gang? 'Cause if you don't, look 'em up! This group of four men makes super funky music. I'm pretty sure you know their greatest hit. This song can easily be played on a (barbeque) party or a lazy weekend day.

This weekend there's a lot going on in Rotterdam. I'm talking about various wellknown artists and also carnaval, all Brazilian style. So agaaaain, the tropical shit. The other day we sat in the subway and at that moment beautiful women came walking in, all dressed like ... giant peacocks or something. But needless to say that it was very spectacular.

Unfortunately, the weather wasn't that tropical. Oh my God, it was raining. No, not raining men - which is also unfortunately - but I'm talking about Dutch rain. That's the real shit.

Kool & The Gang was really awesome. Even better, their performance was for freeeeeee! I see these men as quite funky with a lot of soul andcharm.



But however, we were very glad to be there. The funky music, which used to be my parents' jam, is now also my jam. Let me know what you think!

Much love, Yasmae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write down that opinion, whoooo!